Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ride to School from Here!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Yes, this affordable family-friendly dream home is eager for a new beginning and will be popular for all the right reasons. It has the space factor, it's in a popular location in a convenient street, it's that family favourite with features galore. With a backyard larger than two standard blocks, the kids will love the open space and you will enjoy the peace and quiet of a suburban lifestyle.
Your three wishes of quality, convenience and comfort are all coming true when you buy 3 Braemer Road, Buderim plus you have all the room you need for the family pet, a in-ground pool, the jetski or camper trailer.
Features you will love:
- 3 large bedrooms evenly separated, the main bedroom has a an ensuite & large wall to wall cupboards
- All of the bedrooms have built-in cupboards, fans & carpets
- The living & family rooms are all tiled, offering an open plan living design connecting the dining, TV & family room
- The 2pac kitchen overlooks the back patio & connects seamlessly with the family room to the backyard ensuring you never miss those special moments with the kids while they play & grow
- Both bathrooms are ideal for a growing family, with a bath in the main and ensuite off the main bedroom
- A large, fully covered rear patio connects the family & living rooms to the outdoors & takes in the ambiance of the private 900m2 plus block
- The original double garage is big enough for the largest of cars
- The low maintenance easy-care block is perfect for a pool & it even has a shed plus gazebo too for that sap you have always wanted
- The kids & the dog can bring all their toys, the cubby, the trampoline & the soccer nets too
- The fully fenced 900m2 block is located in a family-friendly, quiet cul-de-sac perfect for children & families looking for a tranquil & peaceful environment that is convenient too
- Only 1km to Matthew Flinders College, Chancellor & University, the kids can walk, ride or catch the bus to and from school easily.
- Currently tenanted to long term tenants with their lease ending in September. Happy to stay or can relocate if need be.
As a resident in Buderim and with four small children, I can honestly say that there is not a more convenient location to live, the friendly residents of this street will not only make you feel welcome but become long term friends where memories will be created and shared for many years to come. Rarely do homes this close to Buderim Village, the Chancellor College and the Sunshine Coast University come to the market at this price.
Perfectly practical and practically perfect, 3 Braemer Road is your happily ever after, but it won't last long. Make your move before someone else does, the location is perfect and so is the price.
See you at this weekend's open home or call anytime for a private inspection.
880m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.