Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Position, Price & Potential - it's Perfect!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
No matter if you're starting out or slowing down, these three "P"s in real estate are commonly searched for but seldomly found in today's market. Buyers looking for affordable homes that are located in a convenient location within walking distance to everything Nambour has to offer must act fast, as homes like this typically sell for a lot more and in less than a week; and that will most likely be the case here.
The home offers three bedrooms, a sun room, and a huge amount of under house storage and is priced under $400,000! You can walk to the hospital, schools, shops the park at the end of the street and train station, so it's perfect for kids no matter what their age. Families will love the location, retirees will love the low maintenance lifestyle on offer and investors will love the returns, but more importantly everyone will love the price!
Features we love:
- With the positioning of the home on the block, it's a flat walk from the front curb into the house... meaning no stairs!
- 3 good sized bedrooms with 2 having built-in robes & 3rd having air conditioning
- The sun room acts as the ideal formal entry or is a convenient location for the family study
- With the formal dining connected with the kitchen it's easy to entertain guests
- A generous sized kitchen
- Large air conditioned lounge room
- Great street frontage & located in a quiet street
- Generous front yard & minimal maintenance backyard on 610sqm. with side access
- Walking distance to the hospital, shops, schools & parks
- Underneath the home has access for a small car, a second toilet & an enormous amount of space for storage which could be converted into additional living
- The timber cladding & hardwood construction with functional easy living design
- The patio off the back is perfect for enjoying the morning coffee, reading a book, or winding down for the day with a beer or wine in hand
No matter what type of buyer you are this home ticks all the boxes, affordable, convenient and offers great capital growth for the future. So don't miss out as opportunities like this do not come by to often and will be gone tomorrow.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
610m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.