Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Tranquil Serene, North Facing Lakefront Lifestyle!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Few houses enjoy such a privileged position, offering an infusion of relaxed style and sophistication, 11 Fitzwilliam Drive is that rare lakefront property, offering a private and idyllic location that encourages you to step outside.
The setting encourages you to relax, unwind and indulge in it's serenity. First impressions are everything the open plan living soaks in ample natural light from the North facing aspect.
The home and it's modern design seduces you from the very first moment you step off the kerb, the modern design offers separation without compromise and will impress all whom visit. It's a lifestyle to envy, a 52 week vacation where the position is the priority and the lifestyle is to be celebrated.
Features you will love:
- The North facing lake front position is private & serene overlooking the reserve landscape
- Over 350m2 of functional living of generous proportions & separation
- 4 enormous bedrooms are evenly distributed throughout the home offering the perfect separation
- Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 have their own bathroom
- The master bedroom with ensuite & built-in robe takes prime position facing North, overlooking the manicured gardens, in-ground pool through to the parklands & lake beyond
- Once inside you are greeted by high ceilings, expansive views of the back yard, pool & natural reserve
- Natural sunlight beams into the large formal lounge, dining & family room room
- The family room is tiled & again connects seamlessly with the outdoor entertaining areas & family rooms
- Walk into the kitchen & be surprised, sprawling bench tops + ample cupboards are a must for any budding master chef
- Mum can watch all the kids play happily in the backyard or splash all Summer long in the in-ground pool
- Air conditioning is connected throughout the home making it perfect in Summer or Winter
- The large 800m2 block is flat, fully fenced & offers generous off street parking for a boat or caravan
- The kids & your favourite 4 legged companion will love the fully grassed backyard, walking tracks + bike paths that connect all the lakes in this highly desirably location
- The double lock-up garage is larger than normal with extra high ceilings & access to the side & rear of the home
- The in-ground salt pool is generous in size, takes pride & place off the living room & patio
- Side access allows room for any sized caravan, boat or trailer
To live a life less ordinary is a dream worth having, relax and watch the scene unfold before you. The modern and contemporary design is comfortable, inspired by family, offering generous living proportions. Enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures of being by the water, where your neighbours are few and far between, the aspect is private, where you can share intimate moments, create memorable times with families and friends and live a life less ordinary.
You will wish Summer could last forever, you will wish you were here. Listen to your heart and indulge yourself - come take a look at what a true lakefront lifestyle has to offer. Don't take to long though, as the location is highly sought-after, the opportunities are rare and tightly held - this is the home you have been searching for.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
800m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.