SOLD by Dallas Foster!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Located at the very end of the cul-de-sac, then down the private easement, lies this beautiful Buderim residence. Encapsulated by the sheer tranquility of the nature reserve that surrounds this home and with just one neighbour - complete privacy is a given.
Expanding over a large 754sqm. block, the layout consists of four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, a two car garage, three living areas and a seperate office space that's perfect for a home based business.
A big kitchen on offer with plenty of bench space for the master of chef's, you'll feel in your element whilst cooking up a storm and watching the kids in the pool, all at the same time.
Recently renovated bathrooms and toilets, offer a sleek and contemporary design that is sure to impress the eye of any buyer with a flair for design and style.
Enjoy those Summer, balmy evenings under the large outdoor entertaining area cooking the BBQ with friends and family whilst the kids are jumping in the pool with all their friends - this is a home that offers everything for the entire family.
One half of the two car garage has been temporarily converted into an office space that the owners currently use for their dog grooming business - easily used for any other home based business concept or simply converted back to a garage space. To compensate for the car space in the garage, the owners have built a two car bay carport on the side of the garage.
Features you will love:
- Large double hardwood timber entrance doors
- 3 living areas + study/home based business space
- Wood burning stove in lounge
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Main bedroom: ensuite & walk-in robe
- Plantation shutters in main bedroom
- Toilets & bathrooms beautifully renovated
- Extra high ceilings
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Security screens in kitchen & front bedrooms
- Saltwater in-ground pool that captures sun all day long
- Large side yard
- Northerly facing aspect
- Situated at the end of the cul-de-sac then down private easement
- One neighbour, backing onto nature reserve, direct access to the park
- 5kW solar system
- Mountain Creek school catchment zone
- Located within minutes drive to all the beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches & hinterland
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.