SOLD by Peter Chant
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Open Homes Cancelled, Apologies for any inconvenience.
Presiding over half an acre in an established neighbourhood at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Burnside sits 31 Patrick King Dr.
Architectural elements combined with a healthy dose of pragmatism to create a home that satisfies both form and function; with the fusion of clean lines and open spaces giving a sense of understated luxury and comfort.
The social hub of the home is positioned on the first level, with expansive open plan living seamlessly flowing onto the two balconies that showcase the rolling valley views, creating a perfect venue for year-round entertaining while offering plenty of space and privacy for the whole family.
The home lends itself to all types of living arrangements including a home-based business opportunity and/or dual living. This is a truly rare opportunity to secure a magnificent home which has been built by a family, for a family without compromising quality or level of finish.
Features we love:
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- 3-phase power
- Cat6 network cabling
- Gas hot water
- 2 x corner balconies with bi-folding doors
- Kitchen is fitted with stainless steel Bosch appliances and has 2 ovens, 5-burner gas cook top and walk in pantry with appliance cupboard
- Master bedroom is fitted with walk-in robe and en-suite
- LED down lights throughout
- Lower level is nearly 100% independent of the rest of the home with bathroom, separate toilet, living area/rumpus and 2 x bedrooms, which could be configured to support dual living
- Massive laundry area with laundry chute.
*Extensive list of features and inclusions is available on request.
Make it your home make it your statement but whatever you make it, be sure you make it to this weeks' inspections as a home such as this will not last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.