SOLD by Matt O'Grady
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Set on the high side of the street this home will inspire you from the moment you enter through the front gates. Effortless indoor & outdoor living has been the main objective to the design of this contemporary home. The floor plan has also created a sense of seclusion with its separate multiple living spaces and the isolated master suite wing. The generous undercover tiled entertaining patio area is the centerpiece of the home complete with entry points from the thoroughfare hallway, master suite and modern kitchen whilst flowing onto the sparkling in ground pool.
The home takes advantage of privacy of the 3,528m2 parcel of land with the family orientated home sitting at the back of the allotment at the end of a meandering, 35m palm lined concrete driveway and is framed by the expansive manicured lawn areas.
This family home is full of opportunities with its myriad of features that include;
- Master bedroom with a walk-in/walk-through robe and ensuite with dual shower heads
- The other three spacious bedrooms all have built in robes
- A teenage retreat or 5th bedroom or a work from home scenario
- Extensive sheds, garages and workshops that will accommodate up to six vehicles under roof
- Very modern bathroom complete with spa bath that has built in lights and radio
- Free standing fireplace, ducted air conditioning for all year comfort temperature control
- Large dining area, separate formal lounge & media room, large study/office on master suite wing
- Well equipped kitchen with large pantry, two drawer dishwasher, plumbed water to fridge space
- Lots of smart storage solutions and cupboards spaces throughout the property
- Internal access from double remote garage
- Low maintenance established gardens that will give you loads more time to enjoy your leisure activities & hobbies
- Fully fenced, Solar Hot Water, 54,000 litres in water tanks, enviro treatment system
- Lovely rural outlook with adventurous bike and walking tracks are close by
- Sought-after acreage locale - a perfect finish to the day for a busy family/couple wanting to retreat to a private oasis
A truly delightful home is close to Mooloolah Valley local shops, community pool and schools, horse riding, boating & fishing adventures on Ewan Maddock Dam, Australia Zoo and the iconic Glasshouse Mountains. Other favourite features include the friendly community, quiet and peaceful location, and availability of community infrastructure including a pool, sports fields, horse riding trails, parks and public transport. We have a nice town park and recreational area at the dam. The quiet and rural lifestyle is one of the main reasons people choose to live in the area. The area is quiet and has an abundance of trees and the town is small and not overdeveloped. People also choose to live here for the family-friendly atmosphere and sense of community.
- Air Conditioning
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.