SOLD by Michael Stack & Matt O'Grady
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
On offer, is a property that highlights all of the desirable elements for a low maintenance acreage lifestyle. Boasting a level block of 5,064sqm. with a large contemporary family home, this exclusive property boasts a huge shed purpose built for a caravan or boat.
The large North facing backyard has an exclusive cubby house with ample room for the kids and Fido to run around and be adventurous, there is even a pizza oven for those budding outdoor master chefs that love to entertain when the footy is on. The native bush land on the Western boundary provides a private and leafy outlook.
Offering a great floor plan for the whole family, with generous separation between the master retreat and the three other king sized bedrooms. The fourth bedroom is more of a guest retreat with private ensuite and tucked quietly at the opposite end of the home.
There is a large dedicated soundproof media room, separate dedicated rumpus which is ideal for converting to a home based office or fifth bedroom. The master chef's kitchen also boasts a super large butlers pantry for food/appliance storage and preparation which is ideally positioned off the open plan living room that connects seamlessly with the large covered outdoor patio.
Features you will love:
- Level 5,064m of manicured acreage living
- Large North facing entertaining area with generous backyard
- Contemporary near-new home - 3 separate indoor living zones
- High ceiling offer a greater sense of space & invites additional natural light
- 4 king sized bedrooms - 2 with ensuites - master with private study
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with butlers pantry
- Soundproof media room
- Additional rumpus room or home office/5th bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 5kW - 23 panel solar system for energy efficiency
- 69,000L rain water capacity
- Large high-set purpose built shed for the van or boat
- Permanent kids playground + additional area for a chook run or dog kennels
It's hard not to imagine coming home to this sanctuary of calm, in a street where like minded families share the same dream. The location and the lifestyle are what you have always dreamed of owning and offers both a touch of class and convenience; it caresses the senses and it will tug at the heartstrings.
It will convert your lifestyle and change your life forever, 76 Mawhinney Road is that dream fulfilled, it's the finest of family living that offers a better environment to live and raise your family in but all located only minutes from everything you desire.
Happiness is sure to begin here as the rest of your life begins today, but it's only available for one lucky family, make sure it is yours!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Rumpus Room Or Home Office/5th Bedroom
- Separate Dining
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.