SOLD by Peter Chant
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Take full advantage of this great opportunity to purchase the perfect renovator situated on a 1,328m2 block. With extra wide frontage, one neighbour and Poinciana Park at the back of the property, it is the perfect canvas for the perfect family.
Spectacular character features throughout the home allow seamless integration from the kitchen into the living and dining areas, with high ceilings, wrap around timber deck, wood burner stove and VJ panelling. The traditional yet stylish space has been well utilised to ensure both comfortable family living and functional entertainment options.
Features we love:
- 3 large bedrooms with 2 having built-in robes
- Expansive high & vaulted ceilings throughout the living areas
- Wrap-around deck at the font & side of the home
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space
- Original wood burner stove
- Breezy back patio
- Original & character filled facade
- 2 x rooms off the master bedroom to convert to an ensuite & walk-in robe
- Walk-in pantry off the kitchen
- 1 neighbour with bushland at back boundary
- Off-street parking for up to 6 cars
Perfect to live in now, as you get busy redesigning a spectacular family home, or an excellent investment property to add to your portfolio. The true potential of this block, located just minutes from shopping, parkland, and transport is exciting to say the least - an inspection will not disappoint!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.