SOLD By Michael Stack & Peter Chant
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Buyers Beware: This home will have you falling in love; it's not only set in one of the most exciting new developments on the Sunshine Coast, but the home itself is absolutely stunning. Designed for that perfect partnership, Lot 247 Paperbark Drive, Palmview offers a smorgasbord of modern conveniences on the fringe of all the amenities that you desire.
This modern and manicured designer home is impressive in every respect, elegantly appointed for entertaining it offers year-round comfort; it's your own private corner of the world that is nothing less than perfect.
Some of the features you will love:
- The large corner block allows easy access
- 3 large bedrooms, all with built-ins & fans
- Master is extra large & has his/hers ensuite + large walk-in robe
- A dedicated media room, formal lounge or games room - could also be converted to a 4th bedroom/teenage retreat
- Open plan living that flows & connects seamlessly with the covered, private patio/alfresco area
- Ample storage that has been carefully thought out & designed
- Gourmet chefs kitchen with large cooktop, modern appliances including dishwasher
- Additional study, perfect for home office or kids school work
The art of modern living starts here, the home is crisp, modern and fresh; it's unlike any other in that it's impressive in every respect. From the outside it appears to be private unpretentious, it's what's on the inside that really counts. With wall to wall value on offer it will be difficult to find another home that offers so many indoor/outdoor living options.
Dream a little dream and put Lot 247 Paperbark Drive, Palmview on the shopping list.
- A detailed memorandum available upon request
- All artist impressions and photography featured are indicative only and should not be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.