SOLD by Dallas Foster
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Location is the name of the game when it comes to buying real estate and 4 Bernheid Crescent, Sippy Downs ticks that box, time and time again with it's pin-point positioning in the local estate.
Ideally situated across the road from the park and chancellor lakes that run parallel to Albany Street, you can see why this area of Sippy Downs is highly sought-after with investors, owner occupiers and tenants - it's a lovely place to live for anyone who is seeking a sound and safe place to call home and make it their own; it's that quiet, leafy neighbourhood that you would want to raise your children and grand children in.
Features you will love:
- Across the road from the Chancellor lakes/park
- New carpet throughout
- Master bedroom: built-in robes, ensuite & ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 & 3: ceiling fans & built-in robes
- Separate living areas
- DLUG: Internal & external access
- Leased at $420 p/week until 11th October, 2017 (tenants would love to stay)
- Within minutes walking distance to the Sunshine Coast University, schools & shops
Our current owners have reluctantly decided to move their property on, and have committed to achieving a result. Should you have any further pending interest, please always feel welcome to contact myself on 0426 817 163 or the office on 07 5354 6002 and we look forward to assisting with all of your real estate needs.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.