SOLD By Michael Stack & Peter Chant
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Happy living starts here at 11 Ribbonwood Street, this neat package meets all the requirements of a modern family on a budget; enter the market at an affordable price but without compromise. Refreshing in it's simplicity you're getting so much more for so little.
Tucked peacefully away at the back of Sippy Downs, this is the perfect location to grow your new family here. Quiet streets, lots of parks nearby, just families like yours enjoying everything that the Sunshine Coast lifestyle has to offer.
Features you will love include:
- 4 large bedrooms, master with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Open plan air conditioned dinning
- Formal lounge/media room
- Connects seamlessly with the outdoor deck/patio
- Modern decor throughout, only 10 years old
- Double lock-up garage & fully fenced yard, perfect for small pets with very little maintenance
- Separate laundry
- Additional water tank
- 2.2km to the University & schools with wide bike paths all the way
- 1.5km to shops, 300m to the bus stop, 100m to Bellflower Park
It's her house at his price, the perfect gift for the family for Christmas. Now is the time to make your move, with interest rates well below 4% there has never been a better time to get into the bustling Sunshine Coast real estate market. It ticks all the boxes: position, opportunity and price... but it won't be here forever, it's waiting for you today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.