SOLD by Michael Stack & Peter Chant
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Parents retreat occupying whole upper floor, plus four big bedrooms, three separate internal living areas, with a pool and only 100m to the lake.
We know that when buying real estate family comes first, location second and value comes third. This home is rarely found but often requested, as it offers all three in one viewing. This large executive five bedroom home is exactly what your family asked for.
Big on value, big on size and ready to move into today. As you enter through the private gate, you are greeted by the perfect block size, with enough room for a boat or caravan, two cars off-street and the family dog, Mum, Dad and the kids will all be extremely happy.
The design is practical and very functional, offering three living areas including a large separate formal family room, which would be perfect as a rumpus or dedicated media room, an open plan family room off the kitchen that leads out to a generous covered patio area that looks out over the resort style pool, plus another kids retreat off the kids bedrooms.
Features you will love:
- 5 large bedrooms, massive parents retreat upstairs, occupying the whole upper floor with walk in-robe & private ensuite
- Downstairs has 4 kids bedrooms all generous in size, separate bathroom & kids retreat or study area, separated to the other living areas
- Full reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout the home
- Fully security screened windows & doors in all rooms with ceiling fans in every room
- Gourmet kitchen overlooking the pool with the double oven & gas cook top - enormous pantry + servery bar
- Fully fenced with electric remote gate & double lock-up garage with storage
- Good side access with room for a boat or caravan, trampoline & the family dog
- In-ground salt water resort style pool off the main living area
- 100m to the lakes, parks & walking tracks of Sippy Downs
- Strong rental demand with a 0% Vacancy Rate - for the past 2.5 years this home has rented for $650 p/w
This lake side location is idyllic for families, with parklands and ample walking tracks for the fit and active, this lifestyle is everything you and your family have dreamt of owning.
With the kids attending one of the many schools on offer or maybe you have adult children attending the Sunshine Coast University, all of these facilities along with easy access to the motorway and beaches are just minutes away.
14 Somerville Crescent won't last long, with an increase in demand for large affordable family homes, record low interest rates and a 0% rental Vacancy Rate; I would urge you to book an inspection to view this home today before its to late.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.