SOLD by Dallas Foster
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a tightly held lakefront street, this resort style, slice of paradise has been owned for nearly a decade and is now reluctantly being released to the market to only one lucky purchaser at a price that will present great value - a one time offering!
Adjacent to the beautiful Chancellor Lakes, 43 Albany Street is located in the lakefront precinct that's renowned for exclusive ownership and executive living for the modern and stylish family, this home will sure to please and won't disappoint even the astute buyer.
Though intentionally modest from the street, this home sets the standard for comfort, space and modern style. Whether it be the chefs kitchen, the beautiful style throughout or the spacious covered entertaining area leading to the oversize in-ground pool, the long-time owners have spared no expense or luxury for your complete satisfaction.
The internal floor plans flows seamlessly from room to room, with the open plan living that connects the kitchen, lounge room and living area, it's that family friendly design that you've been searching for all this time.
The master suite is completely fitted out with a well appointed walk-in robe, spacious ensuite and air conditioning, ideally separate from the other three bedrooms, offering privacy and space.
Bedrooms one, two and three all have their own built-in robes, ceiling fans and air conditioning, all located on the other side of the house next to the main bathroom.
The oversized, two car garage offers storage space at the front section and extra storage with the pull down staircase, leading into the attic.
- First time offered for sale in nearly a decade
- Situated in the sought-after lakefront precinct, adjacent to the Chancellor lakes
- The block is a generous 700m2
- Gracious N/NE aspect with the outdoor living & in-ground pool
- Balinese hut
- Beautifully landscaped gardens from front to back
- DLUG: w/ internal access & staircase leading into attic, offering a surplus storage area
- Spacious living with 4 generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom: walk-in robe, ensuite & A/C
- Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3: built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Each bedroom & living area has split system A/C
- 5KW solar system
- Recently painted inside & outside
- All windows & doors tinted for your comfort
The current owners have owned this home for nearly a decade, but reluctantly need to move on elsewhere. Don't hesitate, enquire today and we look forward to meeting you at this weekends open home.
Should you require any further information about this stunning Sippy Downs lake precinct residence, please feel welcome to contact Dallas Foster on 0426 817 163.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.