SOLD by Dallas Foster & Haiden Roeger
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Welcome home to 49 Albany Street, situated directly across the road from the Chancellor lakes, is this spacious family home that is perfect for families of all sizes.
Expanding over 652sqm. of land and consisting of five bedrooms, an office and a pool, there is plenty of room for the largest of families - come see for yourself.
Situated in a tightly held lakefront street, this resort style, slice of paradise has been owned for almost 17 years and is now reluctantly being released to the market to only one lucky purchaser at a price that will present great value - a one time offering.
Renowned for exclusive ownership and executive living for the modern and stylish family, this home will sure to please and won't disappoint even the astute buyer.
Whether it's that local community feel, warm and friendly neighbours, sunset walks around the lakes or taking your dog for a walk to kick the day off, you'll love doing life right here at 49 Albany Street - you'll be the envy of many!
The floor plan offers three living areas, the kids can be at one end of the house and the parents at the other end, each having their own space and privacy for all occasions.
Spend your endless summer days, cooling off in the pool with the kids then jumping out to play some ping pong or snooker in your very own man cave, right next to the bar table.
There is a large outdoor domain, pool side, plenty of room to entertain with guests, friends and family - so many options and choices.
- First time offered for sale in almost 17 years
- Situated in the sought-after lakefront precinct, adjacent to the Chancellor lakes
- The block is a generous 652sqm.
- Northerly aspect, sun all day on the pool
- Saltwater pool
- DLUG with internal access & shade sail for 2 extra cars
- Completely undercover, outdoor area with bar & pool table area
- Beautifully landscaped gardens from front to back
- 3 living areas for all family sizes & A/C in both lounges
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Master bedroom: walk-in robe & ensuite &
- Bedrooms 1, 2, 3 & 4: built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Seperate study
- All windows & doors tinted for your comfort
- Rental Appraisal upon request
Properties of this calibre, in local lakefront streets are tightly held for many years and are difficult to secure, that' why we are confident that it will be sold on or before Auction day.
Should you require any further information about this stunning Sippy Downs lake precinct residence or wish to make an offer before Auction, please feel welcome to contact Dallas Foster on 0426 817 163.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.