SOLD by Michael Stack
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is the One for You!
In realestate, there is time to look and a time to buy... and today is the time to buy! 16 Ribbonwood Street is our latest listing in Sippy Downs, and it will be the number one listing on our Best Sellers List.
Offering an unbeatable combination of style, comfort and convenience, buying this home today will make all your dreams come true tomorrow... and put a smile on your budgets face.
It's perfect home for those starting up or slowing down, it's low on maintenance, it's big on space and full of value. Don't delay, because it's waiting for you today and tomorrow may be just to late! Investors take note - with the zero vacancy rate currently in Sippy Downs, this is the ideal investment property for a growing portfolio.
Features you will love:
- Flat, fully fenced 496sqm. block in a quiet convenient street - just up the road from the recently renovated Bellflower Park
- Modern, functional floor plan offering separated living
- 4 bedrooms, the master featuring built-in ensued & walk-in wardrobe the 3 additional bedrooms are large & perfect for children of all ages
- The modern decor will fit perfectly with your furniture regardless of your style
- Ducted air throughout keeping you cool all year round
- Separate dedicated laundry, offers more living & storage space with a private courtyard perfect for drying
- Double lock-up garage offers ample off-street parking
There is real value here, it's the perfect first home, retirement option or if you're looking to grow your investment portfolio; the dollars make plenty of cents here.
Call Michael or Greg today to arrange your private viewing before this weekend's open home.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.