SOLD by Michael Stack
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The Lakefront Lifestyle You've Always Dreamed Of...
Being one of only twenty-nine homes in the street, that have direct lake access, this lakefront home offers an expansive outlook of the lake. The resort style, open plan design is strait out of the latest edition of "Home Beautiful", offering a sought-after open plan living design with five bedrooms.
The street is tightly held, the location ideal for those seeking an active lifestyle with all the parks and lakes easily accessible. Entertain all your friends plus family on the large alfresco pavilion that overlooks the private and serene lake.
Access to the paths and parks are right outside your back door, either way living at 80 Albany Street will make you the most popular home to visit on a Sunday.
Features you will love:
- Rare lake front oasis on a 800sqm. fully fenced block
- Expansive lake & park frontage with walking + cycling tracks at your doorstep
- Large private yard - ideal for kids & pets
- Complete internal & external renovation throughout the home
- 4 large bedrooms evenly spread throughout the home + 5th bedroom/study or teenager retreat
- The master is private & offers a large ensuite + walk-in robe, private uninterrupted views of the lake
- The additional bedrooms are all individually air conditioned, well positioned & separate with their own bathroom
- An open plan living room offers uninterrupted views of the lakes, parks & the kids in the backyard
- The 5th bedroom is currently being used as a private study & teenager retreat but could be easily converted to another bedroom
- The new kitchen has had no expense spared with the addition of a cantilevered stone-top bench & all the I wants a budding Chef would desire
- The massive 800sqm. block overlooks the lake is large enough for the kids trampoline, cubby house a small shed + even Fido
- The outdoor alfresco patio flows seamlessly off the living room through large timber bi-fold doors that frame the perfect view of the lakes + parks, it offers an all weather protection with a purpose built roof, along with a built in BBQ & outdoor kitchen, entertaining has never been so easy
- Walk through the back gate out onto hectares of manicured grass parklands & meander along the myriad of paths that circumnavigate the lakes of Sippy Downs, perfect for an active lifestyle
- With only 2 neighbours privacy is paramount, your neighbours are like-minded, the street tightly held & highly desirable
- Private visitor parking right out the front door or through the additional secure side accessible gate
When buying lakefront property there are a number of non negotiable items on the list, they include: exclusivity, private, real water views so close you can touch them, access to the parks for walking and running, a street that everyone wants to live in but no one ever wants to move from; large blocks flat usable blocks 700m2 plus and room for a swimming pool if you want one, a boat or a caravan if you have one. We are proud to say that 80 Albany Street is this property.
Live in a home that offers an acreage lifestyle without the mowing, a lifestyle for active residents, one of only 140 true lakefront homes in Sippy Downs, one of only 29 lakefront homes in this street. A lifestyle for those who desire it, a lifestyle for those who can afford it, but more importantly a lifestyle for those who love family and entertaining.
This is that home you have dreamed of owning, that rare opportunity that only presents itself once in a lifetime. With nothing to do, you can move straight in and live the dream, but act quickly, as of right now there are no other lakefront homes on the market in this street in Sippy Downs.
Selling now, our instructions are very clear. See you this week at the open home or call us for your own private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.